List of 13 programs, one primary and 12 optional programs offered at The Historic Ranche at Fish Creek Provincial Park.
1. The Distinguished 3 Rancher's Who Called The Historic Ranche Home: John Glenn, William Roper Hull and Senator Patrick Burns*
2. Famous N.W.M.P. Guides
3. Spiritual Protectors/Vision Quests & Aboriginal sign language
4.The arrival of the Canadian Pacific Railway to Calgary
5. Canada's First Cowboys
6. Famous Metis Characters, Buffalo Hunts and The Red River Carts
7. Alberta's Train Robbers, Horse Thieves and Cattle Rustlers
8. Historic French roots in Calgary, and Quebec's Poutine
9. September 1st, 1905, the birth of our province
10. The first Calgary Stampede
11. Great oil discoveries and early vehicles in Alberta
12. Alberta ranchers off to The Great War
13.Songwriting tips from The History Wrangler
Melanie, Grade 5 Teacher
"The students loved the presentation. It was really interactive and had the kids fully involved!"
For complete details on the educational programs being offered at The Historic Ranche at Fish Creek Provincial Park, including specific educational outcomes, student activities and the connection each program has with the Historic Ranche, please download the Ranche Education file provided below.